Reference No.: 27.1-17/07
Date: April 10, 2022
To the Attention of: All Licensees and Counterparts of Global Spirits
Subject: The Impermissibility of Cooperation with the Russian Federation in Any Form
In connection with the beginning of the full-scale invasion of the Russian Federation into Ukraine on February 24, 2022, we, Global Spirits, officially declare the following:
1. Cooperation with companies that have financial and economic relations with citizens or legal entities of the aggressor country, namely the Russian Federation, is impermissible.
2. The sale or resale of raw materials or components originating from the Russian Federation is impermissible.
3. To ensure the quality of products, Global Spirits requires free access to the production processes of licensees for controlling the origin of raw materials and compliance of products with licensing requirements.
4. Licensees are prohibited from exporting products under the Global Spirits trademark outside the country of production.
5. Licensees are obliged to undergo certification of products in accordance with the requirements of Global Spirits and international standards.
6. Licensees must adhere to the sanction policy introduced by Ukraine, the European Union, and other countries, regarding the Russian Federation and Belarus.
In case of violation of these conditions, Global Spirits reserves the right to terminate all contractual relations and apply penalties in accordance with the sanction policies of Ukraine, the EU, and the USA.
Director of Production Department